Skip to content
- Monthly invoicing and collection of all dues and special assessments.
- Payment of all bills, facilitation of all banking needs.
- Immediate follow-up of delinquent accounts, preparation of late notices and supervision over collection procedures.
- Compilation of financial records by in-house CPA, via fully computerized property management system. Detailed information regarding association receivables and payables.
- Provide thorough, timely and understandable financial reports comparing actual expenditures to budgeted expenditures, on a monthly basis. Detailed analysis of variances provided monthly.
- Provide input as to reserve study and analysis.
- 24-hour emergency contact for owners and tenants. Immediate response when necessary.
- Problem prevention through periodic inspections with Board members. Recommendations for cost effective landscape, janitorial or light bulb replacement service can be provided efficiently.
- Scheduling and supervising experienced, proven maintenance personnel. Automatic scheduling of regularly scheduled services such as sump pump maintenance, light and sprinkler timers, rain gutters, roof inspections and other services on an as needed basis.
- Coordinating bidding process with the Board of Directors to obtain qualified and cost effective proposals on capital improvement projects. Supervise capital improvement projects (additional cost).
- Coordination of all government, tax and insurance filings.
- Preparation of necessary association correspondence (additional cost).
- Assistance with the preparation of annual budget and management plan, providing recommendations to the association.
- Research, analysis and dissemination of information for annually mandated disclosure package (additional cost).