Skip to content
- Collection of all rents, deposits, dues, fees and charges.
- Payment of all bills, facilitation of all banking needs.
- Immediate follow-up of delinquent accounts, preparation of Notice-to-Quit orders and supervision of evictions.
- Compilation of financial records by in-house CPA, via fully computerized property management system.
- Providing thorough, timely and understandable financial reports to owners each month.
- 24-hour emergency contact for clients and tenants. Immediate response when necessary.
- Problem prevention through periodic inspections including move-in and move-out.
- Scheduling and supervising experienced, proven maintenance personnel at cost.
- Arrange for and supervise turnkey services – repairs, painting, cleaning and even remodeling at reasonable prices. Or, owners may do them themselves.
- Coordination of all advertising, signage and promotions for vacancies, and administration of lease agreements/renewals to achieve full occupancy.
- Preparation of necessary owner and tenant correspondence including past due notices and rent increase notices.
- Preparing budgets and management plans, providing recommendations to owner.
- Selection, training and supervision of on-site managers where necessary.
- Complete check of prospective tenant references, credit history, residency background and employment history.
Listing and Advertising of Vacancies
- Vacant units are advertised on over 22 property listing websites in order to generate large pools of qualified applicants and high levels of viewing audiences.
- Provide options for professional photos and video to be taken of interiors and exteriors of vacant units. These high quality pictures and videos have proven to generate increased interest in the rentable units we advertise for lease.
- Provide options to use a professional media company to create virtual walk-through videos of vacant units. This gives prospective tenants the ability to take a tour of advertised vacancies quickly and easily using their own computer or smartphone.